Dream Goddess Cat Eye Colour Changing Gel Polish Collection
We are so excited to launch our 12 new fantasy shades to the Dream Goddess Gel Polish Family
6 x Dream Galaxy cat eye effect colour change nail colours
*Jupiter * Nebula Gold * Dream Galaxy * Umber * Magenta star * Purple Haze *
For best results apply base coat as normal, then apply 1 coat of gel polish & cure. Apply a second coat of colour , hover magnet over the nail to create cat eye shimmer effect then cure & apply top coat as normal to finish.
6 x Temperature colour changing effect nail colours
* Izzy * Calypso * Saffron * Storm * Mist * Asteria *
Apply the gel polish colours as usual , the colours will change according to heat / cold change in temperature . Colours will change from strong colours to ombre pale shades with cool / warm heat!
Live out your true dream goddess beauty with a high shine, glossy finish. Perfect for both beauty salons and professional nail technicians, the Dream Goddess gel polish cures in just 30 seconds, lasting up to 3 weeks with its non-chip feature. Plus, with the non-wipe topcoat, there’s no need for gel wipe solution.
- Prepare the nail by shaping, removing any surface shine and carrying out cuticle work, taking extra care to remove the shine down the sidewalls and around the cuticle area
- Clean the nail plate to remove any dust and surface oils
- Apply a thin layer of base coat, sealing the free edge
- Cure for the appropriate amount of time according to the lamp you are using
As a guide:
48 watt (white light) lamps = 30 seconds
12 watt LED Lamp = 60 seconds
36 watt UV Lamp = 120 seconds
- Apply a thin layer of Gel Polish colour and seal the free edge
- Apply a second layer of Dream Goddess Gel Polish, repeating the previous steps. Seal the free edge and cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Top Coat, seal the free edge and cure
- When using our Non-Wipe Top Coat, wait for 5 seconds for nails to cool then apply Cuticle Oil
Use light, even strokes to avoid applying the gel polish too thickly.
Avoid flooding the cuticle area with the product. This will cause the product to lift from the nail. Remove if necessary before curing.