Gellux Fast Bond 15ml
Use Gellux Fast Bond (15ml) to ensure that overlays stay fastened to the natural nail. For use with Gellux Gel Polish, simply brush on like a polish, cures in an instant for perfectly manicured nails that last. You'll love the long lasting, no chip properties of Gellux Gel Polish! Completely cruelty-free & vegan-friendly.
Can Gellux be used on natural nails?
- Yes, Gellux is perfect for natural nails, on fingers or toes for instant, long lasting vibrant colour.
What is the difference between Gellux and an ordinary nail polish?
- Gellux polish dries instantly. No waiting for polish to dry means no accidental smudges and a long lasting glossy finish.
How long does Gellux polish last?
- Gellux is a hybrid between traditional nail polish and salon gels. It is applied like a polish but with a hard wearing chip, scratch and fade proof finish that lasts for 15 days.
Will Gellux damage the natural nails?
- Gellux causes no more harm to the natural nail than a traditional nail polish and can even help to protect the natural nail from bumps and breaks.
Can Gellux be used over the nail extensions?
- Yes, Gellux can be applied over any nail extension system.
Is a special lamp required?
- Gellux can be cured with either UV in 2 minutes or LED in just 30 seconds!
How is Gellux polish removed?
- First remove the clear top coat from the nails by buffing gently with a 180 file. It is important that this top layer of clear gel is completely removed. Take care not to buff down to the natural nail.
- Next use 'Gellux Remover' on nail size pieces of lint or cotton wool. Secure the lint in place on each nail with aluminium foil.
- Leave the foil parcels in place and remove after 15 minutes.
- The gel should now be 'crumbly.' Use a cuticle stick or cuticle handy to ease away the gel.
- Buff with a sanding sponge if small amounts remain.
- Wash hands and unless reapplying Gels, use your preferred treatment to restore moisture to the nails and cuticles.